Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Right so exciting news I've started a new apprenticeship this week for a company which tests cosmetics. And not to fear it's not on animals, we gain volunteers who sign up to our website which is http://www.clicksresearch.com/ You can sign up, fill out your details and start gaining free samples to try out as long as you complete a simple questionnaire or focus group etc. I'd recommend you sign up and it's not just UK based.
Anyway to celebrate this good news I went on a little shopping trip to Bristol, my lovely home town. I brought a fair amount of things so I won't blog about them all today just a few of my absolute fave items. Starting with (again) a pair of gorgeous shoes, which are from Primark and they cost a baragain £10, they are lovely and comfortable and very versatile. I would wear these to work, going out anywhere I could show them off.

Lovely side view, buckle fastening 

T- bar style and pyramid stud embellishment 
I also snapped up a beautiful pair of more Summery shoes, which will be perfect for my Summer trip to Thailand (sooooo excited for that). These shoes are again from Primark and again a great bargain at £12. They have lovely beading and jewel embellishment for a luxury look at a high street price, plus they are super comfy.
Gorgeous shoes 

I think they will look great with some denim shorts 
I also picked up a new lipstick, I love a vibrant, bold lipstick to spice up an outfit. I brought a Wet n Wild lipstick in 901A Mocha Bean. It's a lovely rich brown, Mocha Bean is a great name as it is a perfect description. The lipstick moisturise the lips really well as well as giving gorgeous colour. I picked this one up from ebay for just £1.60 on sale but is normally £1.78 which is still very cheap and good quality  I will be definitely buying more colours, the link for the Ebay shop is here----> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WET-N-WILD-MEGA-COLOURS-LIPSTICK-PLEASE-CHOOSE-YOUR-SHADE-/271123297519?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lipstick_PP&var=&hash=item3f203534ef
How the lipstick looks in its packaging.

How the lipstick looks on my lips 

 
Hope you've enjoyed this post and thanks for everyone's support. I will blog next on an order I've placed from ASOS. See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment