Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Poorly Post


Low and behold I'm ill again! 
This year I seem to have no luck with my immune system. This is the second time I've been ill in a month. 
I'm currently looking exhausted and frankly gross so this post is a bit different.
It is just a few pictures of what I've been up to whilst being poorly.
I've had to keep cracking on with college work, so I've included a few cheeky snaps of my textiles sketchbook at the moment. Where I live there is currently the Somerset Arts Week taking place. It is a great opportunity to see local artists work. I've also joined Pinterest, you can follow me at; http://www.pinterest.com/stepinmycloset
I've just been trying to take it easy, I've been enjoying the Pukka green chai tea
It tastes like Christmas!
I've also been trying to eat a lot healthier, I'm hoping this may help my somewhat crappy immune system. 
Sorry there is no outfit but hopefully I'll be better next week as I'm off to London on Thursday to visit some textiles exhibitions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment