Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Stripey





Finally starting to feel a bit better. This cold/flu thing has dragged over so many weeks.Still feeling very stuffy which isn't nice. My outfit above is casual and not that warm, this is because I've been quite hot lately due to being ill. I'm just wearing a black cami dress which is from H&M originally but I got it on eBay. 
I also got my striped long sleeved top from eBay. It was originally from New Look and a fairly commonly style top, snapped it for just £3 (including postage). I'm a sucker for stripes, I love stripes!
I teamed the outfit with my Primark faux leather rucksack, I also wore my favourite boots that if you haven't seen from my previous posts I'm in love with. I adore these boots too much. To add a splash of colour I popped on my red lipstick, it is the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick shade '01'. 
I know last week I mentioned I was off to London this week for a college textiles trip. Unfortunately it was cancelled and will be happening in a few weeks instead so my London blog post is currently postponed, sorry. See you soon lovelies!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with stripes great outfit.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete