Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

A Little Haul


So I said in my last blog post I didn't have the right camera and editing software to make a haul video. 
I was wrong!
I used the free App on my iPhone called 'Splice' to create the haul above for you. I know it is far from perfect but for a first attempt I was pleased. You can add voice recordings, music, titles, transitions all on the FREE app. Hard to believe right. Well I'm just happy I was able to film a little haul for you all which I hope you enjoy, check it out here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIG7Hh9DC-Y&feature=youtu.be
You will have to bare with me, computers and technology aren't something I'm very familiar and knowledgeable on. But I am trying my best. At the moment though I can't get the video to upload to blogger, so I'm using Youtube. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment