Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Access All ASOS: #SelfieSchool














If you are a follower of my blog (thank you if you are <3) then you will know I am a member of Access All ASOS. I love the brand and constantly buying their clothes, so I couldn't of been more excited when I got to spend the day at ASOS HQ. I attended the Access All ASOS Selfie School. If you follow my on instagram (http://instagram.com/stepintomycloset7) then you will have seen the huge amount of selfies I had to post. We started the Selfie School with some gorgeous mini food, the mini fish and chips were too cute. We had some food and drinks and introduced ourselves to each other. Then we had our Selfie Lesson with the lovely Olly from http://instagram.com/oggsie. He showed us some great apps to use on our phones to really make the most of our camera phones. We then got set Selfie Challenges, this was very interesting. Our challenges were; 1. A natural selfie (with no filter etc.) 2. A mirror selfie ( a photo in the mirror) 3. A moody selfie (moody lighting) 4. A combination selfie (a combination of photos to show your outfit and details). We then also got to tour the ASOS HQ, as you can see I got to walk on the ASOS catwalk and have a sneaky peek in the studios. It was a really lovely day and I meet some great people. 
Thanks Access All ASOS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment