Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Fancy Umbrella




 

Scarf - Zara
Hat - New Look
Dress, Jumper & Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Seven Boot Lane
Necklace - Black Tied

Don't you love those mornings when you whack on an outfit and love it? I had that with this outfit. 
I loved all the layers and I love longer dresses/skirts but I don't have the height to pull them off, a dipped hem really helps with that. It shows I actually have legs and I'm not being eaten by material. I also bagged this beanie from New Look for a £1, I got it in black too, such a bargain! I had a lovely lunch and cocktails to celebrate finishing my textiles exam, which is 5 hours, so was a real relief to have it done. I enjoyed this mojito, especially all its fancy decoration, the umbrella is now in my room! 

3 comments:

  1. L O V E the way you've used your scarf!
    La Mode D'Emm

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look nice, love your scarf! Follow you :) Plase visit my blog!
    http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete