Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

ASOS Sale Wish List




I'm no stranger to a sale and ASOS's sales are a general favourite of mine. They always have a variety of sale pieces, from basics, brands and unique bargains. I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite ASOS sale items as inspiration or to nab yourself. I've chosen some basic pieces as I like to layer them up and for them to last all year round rather than for just one season. However I also choose some more unique, individual pieces as everyone needs statement wardrobe pieces. I hope you nab yourself a bargain and if so let me know in the comments below or tweet me at @Stepinmycloset or show me on instagram at @stepintomycloset7.



4 comments:

  1. Some of these items... I NEED them in my life!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love that white leather jacket and the grey cami dress. I really need to actually buy something from Asos one day, but I'm so addicted to the shops!! lol xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lusting over this jacket for FAR too long! Yeah definitely should the service is brill! xx

      Delete