Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

‘Me Myself & My Jewellery’


Necklaces - 1. Vivienne Westwood 2. Black Tied 3. A Present 4. Adorned

If you follow me on twitter (@Stepinmycloset) or @PrettyGoodLook then you may know I wrote my second guest post for their blog. You can see my first post for them here... 'Sponsored Blog Posts'. My latest post was all about my jewellery (there is a lot) about where I buy it, why I love it and a few styling tips. One of my favourite places I mentioned to buy jewellery is Black Tied, they were kind enough to offer you lovely guys a 15% discount code to use! I have an order on route from them and now you can grab 15% off anything you like on the site, plus if you spend over £25 you get free ship (it isn't hard to spend that much on their gorgeous goods). The discount code is 'STEPINTO ' and is valid until the 23rd of August and you need to enter it at the last step of checkout, after the paypal step of the order. You can see my full jewellery post on Pretty Good Look's blog here ‘Me Myself & My Jewellery’

1 comment: