Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Breakfast Bits






Back to college, school, uni or even work? Early morning starts are just awful. I am the furthest person from one of those mystical 'morning people' you can get. My family know not to approach me until I have drank coffee! But as people say breakfast is the most important meal of the day blah blah, I thought I could give you a few quick and easy breakfast recipes for those early mornings. So here are a few recipes ideas. 

1. Berries - add blackberries, blueberries and raspberries to your blender as many as you please and add almond milk then blend. Or if you don't like blackberries (they can be a tad sharp) use strawberries instead. Smoothies are great as they are healthy, quick and pretty tasty. 

2. Yoghurt and cereal - just pop some of your favourite cereal/ muesli into a bowl. Instead of using milk add some greek yoghurt, then add honey and fruit (raspberries are my favourite) and dig in. 

3. Rush coffee - For when you are really in a rush make an iced coffee. It is slightly more filling than a normal coffee and can be drunk straight away, no waiting for it to cool down. Make some black coffee, pop that into your blender with ice and milk. I always then add honey to sweeten it but that of course is optional and then just blend it all up and go. You can always pop it in a bottle to take on your travels as well (same goes for your smoothies).

That is just a few quick and easy breakfast bits for you, if you make any be sure to tag me in photos on instagram or tweet me

3 comments:

  1. These breakfasts ideas are definitely worth waking up for. I really like the idea of the cereal with greek yoghurt and fruits. Seems yummy.

    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! Let me know if you try any! xx

      Delete
  2. El desayuno es la comida más importante del día, Besos

    ReplyDelete