Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Westbay Roadtrip


So as you'll know if you regularly read my blog all my final coursework deadlines are looming. But despite working incredibly hard and A LOT I know how important it is to take some time out of working and to just chill out. On Saturday I did this with one of my bestest buds and we embarked on an adventure to Westbay, my favourite seaside place. 
It was a lovely crisp day and the sun was out, not warm but it was still nice to see it, I'd forgotten what it looked like until then. We spent most of our time sat on the beach eating chips and chatting away about all the random crap friends do. I spent a lot of time 'dog spotting' all the wonderful dogs that were around, there were loads on walks and I love seeing dogs so excited by the beach. They always seem so excitable like 'ooh look water' and it reminds me of the dog from Up. I may be over thinking the life of dogs but hey ho. I caught this gang of cute bulldogs on the beach and also two chummy dogs playing in the sea. They'd initially ran up to us like 'ooh food' but then they bounded off together to have a swim. We finished off the day with some warm drinks before driving home. It was lovely to get out into the fresh sea air rather than being stuck in a classroom or behind a computer screen. I'd highly recommend it for anyone with looming deadlines to just take a breather, for your own sanity if nothing else!   

4 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your blog and I love it! I nominated you for the Liebsters award!
    Please check out my blog for more information!

    http://alittledoseoflove.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for nominating me however I've actually done the Liebsters award post twice before you can catch them here http://stepintomycloset.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html and http://stepintomycloset.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html x

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous beach, we'd love to be there right now!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, a little chilly right now but beautiful!

      Delete